Friday, January 16, 2015

You're Brushing Your Teeth Wrong!

How can it be that something the average 25 year old (in a first world country), has done around 9,000 times in the span of their life is still doing it wrong? Maybe its just me, but lets find out with this homemade trusty checklist;

  • Do you have to rinse your mouth more than once?
  • Are your teeth getting more sensitive to touch with time?
  • Are they progressively getting more yellow?
If you answered yes to any of the above you have won a FREE all inclusive trip to Paris, France.

I recently realized that this has been the case with my own teeth so i started to experiment with a different methods and brands to come up with something that works for me.

Since sharing is caring, I will now tell you the three simple things that have helped me out.

  1.  Do not brush hard.  This will remove enamel with time and cause tooth sensitivity.
  2. Use a toothpaste that has bleach in it.  ( Crest 3D White is my go-to)
  3. Instead of rinsing by taking sips of water, only put water on your toothbrush, brush and repeat until the taste of toothpaste is gone.  
Now smile.

*Image from: kitsfamilydental.com

No comments:

Post a Comment